Mondays at 10am and 6pm
A Course of Love with Rev. Mary Fiquet
Love Offerings Accepted
A Course of Love is a living course that empowers us to recognize, through our felt experience, the truth of who we are as human and divine beings-a truth much more magnificent than we could previously imagine. ACOL –
- Reveals a way of direct knowing of truth. It takes us beyond learning as Jesus nurtures our inner unity by inviting “wholeheartedness,” the union of mind and heart.
- Brings to light the essential oneness of all, experienced through holy relationship with everything.
- Fosters radical forgiveness, and goes beyond forgiveness to “active acceptance.”
- Readies us to be “the second coming of Christ” and to create “a new world.”
- Was received by Mari Perron over three years (1998-2001) in the same manner and from the same Source as A Course in Miracles.
- Renews the revelation begun in A Course in Miracles. The relationship between the two courses is described this way: “A Course in Miracles attempted to dislodge the ego-mind that has provided you with an identity that you but think you are. A Course of Love then followed in order to reveal to you who you truly are.” (T2:4.3)
- Stands on its own without need for readers to be familiar with A Course in Miracles.
- Gently guides the reader from the experience of separation to the experience of union, which is also to experience the power of God and the force of love.
Mary, a former clinical social worker with more than 20yrs experience providing therapeutic and spiritual counsel, Mary is now an ordained ADL minister. She has been a student of metaphysics and spirituality the majority of her life. A Course in Miracles came into play in the mid-eighties and became a significant factor in her spiritual evolution. A little over 3 years ago, A Course in Love (ACOL) “popped” out of the Universe subsequently becoming the pivotal point in her life. Mary has read ACOL in its entirety 3 times with many more readings joyfully anticipated. She considers it true privilege to share the journey of “remembrance” with others. It is an opportunity, through relationship, to give, as well as to receive, support and encouragement in living a fully authentic, Spirit-centered life.