Saturday, January 13th, 4:30-6pm
with Suzi “Jagdeesh” Johnson
Heal your body… Calm the mind… Deeply Relax. “You have no resistance against this sound.
It is the master sound, the adi naad.
Everything you think becomes zero and the gong prevails”
Grand Gongmaster Don Conreaux
According to Don Conreaux “The secret of the gong is its tremendous potential for healing and rejuvenation.” “Because the gong covers the full spectrum of sound, it vibrates all the cells and bones and organs, some more than others, depending upon the pitch of the gong. You feel an influx of energy coming from it in your body as well as hear it.”
“The gong is more accurately a force of energy, “like a divine engine, affecting the body’s meridians. By and large, after it’s over, you just feel great,” he says. “You feel like you’ve been healed by the spirit of nature. And the wonderful thing about it is that the instruments heal the player while the player is playing the instrument.”
Benefits of Gong Baths
* Release Stress and Tension
* Clear out old patterns and blocks from your body enabling healing
* Brings you into a deep state of relaxation
* Increase your vital life force and improves circulation
* Strengthen your nervous & Glandular System
* Strengthens your immunity
* Brings peace to your mind
* Awaken your intuition and access inner wisdom
Please bring blanket and pillow if you plan to lay on floor for comfort .
Contact Suzi Jagdeesh Kaur firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-606-4092