Dear Namaste Soul Family,
Happy Fall! It is hard to believe how quickly this year has gone by…..and what a year it has been! Lots of great things, and lots of challenges….and lots of gratitude for all of it!
I am so grateful for the support of our Namaste Center Family for their unconditional support to me and to each other.
Times have been tough lately to say the least. I offered a talk today on Resilliance which is what we need to survive and thrive these “interesting” times!
Here are a few tips to be more resilliant:
1. Develop a core set of beliefs that nothing can shake.
2. Find meaning in whatever stressful or traumatic thing has happened.
3. Maintain a positive outlook.
4. Take cues from someone who is especially resilient.
5. Don’t run from things that scare you; face them.
Scientists have found that the resilient tend to face their problems rather than run from them-and not just the big things. How you cope with the small problems is a strong predictor of how you will deal with the big ones. In essence, dealing with your daily problems provides training for when the “big one” hits
6. Be quick to reach out for support when things go haywire.
7. Learn new things as often as you can.
8. Don’t beat yourself up or dwell on the past.
9. Find an exercise regimen you’ll stick to.
10. Recognize what makes you uniquely strong-and own it.
Keep the faith and open your heart to love!
Feeling blessed, hopeful and grateful!
Ed Spreading the Namaste Love in the Florida Keys!
Thanks to the support of our Namaste Center Community, Ed Carrasquillo shared our support with our brothers and sisters in the Keys who were affected by Hurricane Irma.
We had an opportunity to FaceTime Ed at this mornings Soulful Celebration and connect with his mother who has recently undergone a very serious surgery. She was so grateful to all of us who prayed for her healing…she is truly a miracle.